Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:



If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Undead Much? by Stacy Jay




Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
Heist Society by Ally Carter

Currently Reading:




Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

Upcoming:



Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

I'm so proud of myself, for reading alot last week. Unfortunately, I don't have many books to read this week, but some are coming in the mail. So hopefully there will be a good outcome.

8 comments:

Amber Skye said...

I love Shiver! It's one of the best books I've read this year. Hope you enjoy it :)

Stephanie said...

I need to read Shiver. It's been sitting in my TBR pile for such a long time now, but I just don't seem to have time to get to it.

I love that cover of Hush, Hush. I'm curious to see what you think of it.

Have a great reading week!

Anonymous said...

SHIVER isn't the worst... but I will say it is WAY overrated. I liked it enough that I'm going to read the sequel, but seirously it lacked character development and the setting was weak. I'm the last person to compare books to twlight but it really did seem forced like a wolf version of twilight. the romance was really forced too. bleh. just not the best.

i haven't read hush hush but i'm hoping to soon. hopefully it's good.

If I Stay was a great book =) hope you liked it.

Kay (Dead Book Darling) said...

Looks like you've had a good week!

I hope you enjoy Shiver - try not to think too hard about the hype surrounding it. No book can truly live up to fantastic expectations. (although I really did love it!)

librarypat said...

I like to have my own books to read, but the library is always there. You certainly managed to read more than I could in a week. I'm a bit jealous.
I like your two upcoming books.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Heist Society!!! Hope it is wonderful - it is one I need to read and Hush Hush was good! Enjoy!

Samantha said...

A lot of the books on your lists are ones that I need to read as well. I read Shiver and am waiting for her sequel Linger to come into the library. Have a great week!

Rowena said...

I really enjoyed Just Listen so I'm curious to see what you think. Happy reading!