Friday, May 21, 2010

Updated My Real Bookshelf

I'm not one to brag about the books I have. My book collections has been growing at a slow pace since September '09. Reason being, my parents don't give me full access to their money to buy books. Fortunately, since my last bookshelf post my book collection has doubled. I predict I will have a relatively large intake of books in the next weeks, so I'm updating this now.

Overall:


The only consolation I have is that it's not as humiliating as my 1st real bookshelf post. I personally love looking at other people's bookshelf, and this is my way to share. I have read almost all the books on my bookshelf, so that takes away some embarrassment.







So, that's my YA bookshelf, it's not completely crammed, but it's getting there. I love looking at it anyway. Like I said, I'll be having a large intake of books in the present, so I update later on. This is to put a shadow on my other bookshelf post. Total: 45 YA books

3 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

Aw, that's a super beautiful bookshelves. There are a few books I'd love to have, like... Shadowland (though I've already read it) and Twenty Boy Summer. I also don't have much acess to my parents money and all these books I've been buying this year I got because of my birthday (money, giftcards and gifts). Bleh... I don't think I'll ever be able to buy so many books like this again. :(

librarypat said...

Be careful, bookshelves have a tendency to grow...and grow. I started with about 2 bookcases. I now have over 40 full bookcases and 40 boxes of books and no place to put them.

Amber Skye said...

lol you should see my bookshelf! I've got books wedged everywhere. I really should clean it out or put some in tubs, but I just can't bring myself to do it. My books are my favorite part of my room! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I can't manage to shove new books in along with my old ones...