Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta Time!



Normally, I would pass up an even like this, but I seriously need it, you can agree. Bloggiesta is being hosted by Maw Books Blog. Basically, it's a challenge to organize, edit, develop, review, or organize anything that needs to be done, but you haven't sat down to do. Bloggiesta starts June 11th and will continue on until June 13th.

So, I will start officially tomorrow with the following tasks:
  • Write reviews (schedule about 6 reviews)
  • Write back up posts for a rainy day
  • Add reviews to Good Reads and Shelfari
  • Make Business Cards
  • Add new things widgets, etc to sidebars
  • Put a contest together
  • Edit Review Policy
  • Organize my challenge list
  • Write a Guest Post (for somebody)
  • Clean out and organize feed reader and blog subscriptions.
  • Think up new features
  • Update Blogroll
I have my hands full, I'm getting up extremely early tomorrow to all of these things done. And, hopefully I'll be done by noon so I can read all afternoon. This is definitely a challenge for me. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Cleverly Inked said...

Quite a list

Sara said...

Whoa that's a bunch of tasks! Good luck (:

Christina T said...

Good luck! You have some great ideas on your list.

Shon said...

First I have to say I love your blog! Your blog name is perfect! You have a good list of things to do. Hopefully this weekend will be a productive weekend for you. (By the way, Just Listen is a great read.)

Mystee said...

Good luck on your goals :) ...hope your having a great bloggiesta weekend.

Mystee
http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I wasn't going to do this either, but figured it would be a good excuse to get the list of things I needed to get done, done, and to visit other blogs. I have found that as I keep visiting blogs, I keep finding other things to add to my list.

Have a good weekend and good luck accomplishing all your tasks!
~Kristin
Always With a Book

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Good luck! Thanks for joining Bloggiesta! I hope you find it beneficial.