Saturday, June 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



For Review:
Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell

(SIGNED)

Bought from B&N.com:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Audrey Wait! by Robin Benway


Awesome week, I'm going to love all of these. And, not only did I get the books pictured, I also ordered some books online, that I know are totally cool. It might take a while for those to get here about 4-14 days says USPS. *fingers crossed* they'll get here this week. For now, I'll enjoy these books I got this week!



^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

20 comments:

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

Loved Shiver and Hush Hush.

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, great books this week! Audrey, Wait seems especially good!

Happy reading. =)

~The Book Pixie said...

Hush, Hush is pretty great! I own but haven't read Shiver and Audrey, Wait. Awesome books; I hope you enjoy them. :D

~Briana

Adriana said...

Great books! I really liked Hush, Hush. Enjoy!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, I've heard Audrey, Wait is a great book and I loved Shiver. Enjoy! :D

RaĆ­la said...

Oh, I haven't do IMM posts in ages! I will maybe catch up when I completely get back from this hiatus. Lots of things to be done... Whatever, you got GREAT books. Hush, Hush is awesome... This was my first book in English. The others I'm pretty excited to read someday. By the way, I think Summer In Paris is coming. :P Happy reading!

Googie said...

Wanting to read Shiver next, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of Hush, Hush.

Kelsey said...

Great books! I <3 Hush Hush and have Shiver and Audrey, Wait in my TBR :) Looking forward to your reviews!

prophecygirl said...

What a cool week! I loved Hush, Hush and Shiver is a good read too. Hope you enjoy!

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Fantastic books. Shiver and Hush Hush are awesome books!

Happy Reading

Miss Bookiverse said...

I'm currently reading Audrey Wait and it's so cool. I'm laughing out loud half the time.

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

It's about time I read Hush, Hush, I've seen so many great reviews of it!

Amber Skye said...

Shiver is wonderful! I loved it. I own Hush, Hush, but I still haven't read it. I'm kind of suffering from book overload right now :D

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books! I am seeing a lot of Summer in Paris and Hush, hush this week!

Enjoy!

Emily said...

Shiver was pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy them!

geekyreads said...

Shiver was so good, I'm sure you'll like it.

Olivia's Bookshelf. said...

Shiver, Hush Hush and Audrey! Wait are the best ever. Such great books :) Adurey, Wait! is so funny I was laughing until I cried. You'll love it.

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week. Hush Hush and Shiver are both good reads. Check out my IMMB if you want here

T.V and Book Addict said...

Oooh awesome!!! Hush Hush was FUN!1

Cleverly Inked said...

Flipping awesome week for you!