Saturday, June 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:


For Review:
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
Burned by P.C Cast + Kristin Cast

Bought Online:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
The Mark by Jen Nadol
Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
The Life of Glass by Jullian Cantor
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

This is a fantastic week for me, also not a typical one. I'm very happy for the review books. Then, the bought books were bought online. They were seriously cheap I'm talking $3-$7 each. That's amazing, so I splurged a little. I didn't get to order some this week, but I will be ordering more from them in the future. If you're interested in cheap books at great condition just EMAIL me, and I can tell you where. I'm sure you already guessed. No it's not eBay or Amazon, it's better!

Side View:


^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

19 comments:

RaĆ­la said...

There are a few I still need to read, like Sea Change and BC. Aw... I hope you like them. And... WHISPER. I loved it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

Orchid said...

I'm so jealous, such great books. Hope you enjoy them. :)

Kelsey said...

Great books! I really enjoyed Whisper. Looking forward to your reviews! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great mailbox! I loved Beautiful Creatures. So many others are on my wishlist. Happy reading!

katie said...

Wow you got a ton of books this week. Beautiful Creatures, The Mark, and A Spy In The House are amazing. I can't wait for your reviews. Happy reading!

prophecygirl said...

You got some great books this week! I'm intrigued by The Mark and Give Up the Ghost, so I'll look out for your reviews. Enjoy! :)

Christina T said...

Fantastic book week! I loved Beautiful Creatures and The Agency: A Spy in the House. The Mark is pretty good and I enjoy the Soul Screamers series. Sea Change looks really good. I look forward to your review. I hope you enjoy all of these!

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Great books. I've read My Soul To Keep, Beautiful Creatures and Burned. Hope you like them.

Happy Reading!

-k said...

Sooo many of these books look amazing. Enjoy reading them!

BookFanatic said...

Great haul! There's lots you got that I want to read. Make sure to tell us about them.

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Great books here. Rachel Vincent is an awesome Author, so I hope you enjoy the My Soul To Save!!

Happy Reading

Cleverly Inked said...

Wonderful week you had

Kate at Read This Book! said...

Great stash! Yay to buying books! :) I am in love with the cover for The Agency, hope the book is as good as it looks. The Life of Glass was very touching and emotional, Cantor writes like Sarah Dessen which is a high praise! Happy reading!

Amber Skye said...

Geez all of those look really good. I've only read Beautiful Creatures, but I want to read the rest. Hope you enjoy them!

Carina said...

I haven't read any of those, but they look like fun! Here's what I got this week.

Mary said...

Great mailbox list!

Alayne said...

Great books! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

Looks like an awesome haul!

I just finished Beautiful Creatures and loved it!

I'm your newest follower.

You can check out mine here.

Happy Monday!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

AWESOME books! Have some of those on my TBR too. Looking forward to reading your reviews :)

This is what we got THIS WEEK

Have a Great DAY!

Vanessa
Book ♥ Soulmates