Saturday, June 19, 2010

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:


For Review:
NoMansLand by Lesley Hauge (finished copy)
My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares (arc)



Swag:
SIGNED - Sisters Red Poster + Fortune Cookies

Pretty slow week, it terrifies me that it might be this way for the next couple of weeks. Anyways, I'm suppose to be going shopping later today, so I might update this. I just wanted to post this now, just in case I didn't find anything. BTW, if you're curious as to why I haven't posted anything lately, it's because I'm having serious technical difficulties, fortunately I'm on a different computer now.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

12 comments:

The Paperback Princess said...

Great books this week!!! Sweet!- You got Sisters Red! i heard it was really good! Happy reading!

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

You got Sisters Red! Lucky!

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Not exactly, it's just a poster.

prophecygirl said...

Nomansland looks so good. Can't wait to see what you think of that one! My Name is Memory also sounds good, but I've heard mixed reviews.

Happy reading!

A Book Adventure said...

Sisters Red! I just ordered that book, hope it good. as well with the rest of your books :)

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Great books for this week. I really like the cover for My Name Is Memory!

Happy Reading!

Bella said...

Don't worry, you're not the only one whose mailbox is barely seeing any action these days :P

Hope you enjoy your books! xx

brandileigh2003 said...

Looks like a great week: Happy Reading! Check out my IMMB if you want here

Jennie Smith said...

Great week for you! I got Sister's Red this week too! Come by and check it out! Happy reading!!

librarypat said...

We were on vacation for 2 weeks and I brought home 100 books. I really need to stay away from the thrift stores and flea markets. I don't have time to read what I already have.
I also had 14 books that had arrived in the mail waiting for me.

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

That's like Christmas. I'm glad somebody is having more luck than me!

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Nice loot :)

We have a Sunshine Award for you here.

♥Isalys