Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:


Random Buzzers:
Rage: A Love Story by Julie Anne Peters

Won from The Book Scout:
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Eternal Ones by Kiersten Miller

Good enough week! But, I'm seriously regret getting Rage. I didn't read the synopsis, and it goes against alot of what I believe. So, I have no intention in reading it, I can't give it away because it might be promoting the theme, so I might swap it somewhere on the internet. The other books make up for it, I absolutely love those.

On another note, I've been absent from blogging, because I'm planning my vacation trip, etc. But, I will have a contest and more than likely reviews this week.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got .... ^^^

16 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Oh, awesome wins! I'm hoping to grab those from ALA tomorrow, hehe. And where are you planning on going? :)

Christina T said...

Congratulations on winning those books! The Secrets of April, May, and June looks really good. So does Sisters Red.

Dahlia said...

That's too bad about the one book. Hope you like the others!
The Eternal Ones sounds really good. I read her other series and loved it, so I'm really looking forward to getting that one. Sisters Red also sounds interesting.
Happy reading!

Marie said...

Awesome new stuff! I see Sisters Red everywhere... ah! Now I'm curious!

My mailbox is here!

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Cool books! Congrats on the wins. I've heard wonderful things about all of these :)

Happy reading!

Precious said...

Great books! Have fun reading them! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

Rage has such a pretty cover, I've been thinking about picking it up but the summary is just not interesting enough.

April, May & June looks pretty awesome, enjoy!

Book Monster said...

I'll be on the look out for your thoughts on Sister Red. enjoy your books, happy reading.

brandileigh2003 said...

Good selection this week: I have been wanting to read the extraordinary secrets. Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

Jennie Smith said...

I LOVED Sisters Red. I have a review up on my blog of it (and I was at Jackson's release party which was super fun!!). Great week for you! Come by and see what I got this week too. I have a contest up too! Happy reading!!

xoxo
jennie

Sasha said...

Congrats on the wins! Sisters Red is really good :)

Corrine said...

Great books this week! I hope you enjoy them. I haven't heard about Rage, sorry that it's not for you. :S Happy reading with the others though! :)

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Great contest wins! I can't wait for April, May, June. Sistes Red is amazing so far, I'm about half-way through.

Allison said...

I really want to read Rage! Awesome books this week, enjoy :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great books!! So jealous you have Sisters Red.

Alayne said...

Happy reading! Looks like you got some fun books. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.