Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:



Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Currently Reading:




Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Upcoming:




Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell
Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

I read great books last week, they were kind long so that's why I only got to read 2. I'm still not done posting reviews on all of these, but I'm catching up on them - I'm typing up a review as we speak.

3 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

I have seen a lot of Dessen novels, but not Just Listen. I'll have to check it out! Thanks!

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Rowena said...

I read and adored Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I'm curious to see how you liked it. =) Lots of good reading going you've got going on over here.

Right now, I'm reading Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz.

Christina T said...

I loved Just Listen. It was my introduction to Sarah Dessen who is one of my favorite YA authors. I also really liked Linger. I thought it was a beautifully written novel. I hope you are enjoying it. Sea Change looks fantastic too.

Have a great week!