Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This fantastic meme is now hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Read this past week:



Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell

Currently Reading:




Sea Change by Aimee Friedman

Upcoming:



Audrey Wait! by Robin Benway
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent

I feel the need to speed up on my reading. There's many on my bookshelf and more that I'm buying. Reviews for most of these have been scheduled, thanks to Bloggiesta. I know, the currently reading on the sidebar is not updated, that's because not all reviews are up, this is soon going to change.

7 comments:

Christina T said...

I am curious to hear what you think of Sea Change. I enjoyed Shiver and My Soul to Save.

I have been reading a lot but not keeping up with my reviews as much. I did write more reviews for Bloggiesta.

Cindy said...

I just got the first books in Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series as well so I'm interested to see what you think of MSTS. Just seeing that you read Shiver makes me want to read it again. I love that one.

BookFanatic said...

Great set of books. I really liked Shiver and My Soul to Save. I've heard Audrey Wait! is a great book.

Marie said...

Sea Change is waiting to be read... I agree with you, I'm buying more books than I'm reading... ahhh! But it's so hard, isn't it? At least I'm reading them now instead of buying them and never reading them though lol.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Shiver! I hope you loved it! :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I <3 Sea Change :) Enjoy!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Q: Is that you in your avy?