Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Upcoming Review: CSN Stores

Have you heard of CSN Stores? They are 200+ stores that offer quality products like modern home accents, nursery decor, shoes, kitchen accessories, bookcases, office decor, children's toys, you can name it. Especially for us book-nerds, there's a huge lighting selection, bookcases, and office furniture.

Luckily, I've been given the opportunity to review one of their products. I'm really digging their awesome bookcases. Right now, my books need a new home, but have very small space and budget so these are what look good:





Lots of variety, right? I'm really intrigued to buy from this amazing site, I'll be buying in the future to meet my furniture needs. Everything looks nice and fancy at affordable prices!


Like what you see? Go check out CSN stores, you can honestly spend hours browsing their products and probably end up splurging too much.

4 comments:

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

I need a shelf!!!

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

I need a shelf!!!

BookFanatic said...

The bookcases look nice. I'll look around their site.

Marie said...

Wow lucky!

I like the second one, I don't have much space in my room so I can't get all the cool looking ones lol.