Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: The Duff

Book: The Duff by Keplinger


Release date: September 2010

Publisher: Little Brown

Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Bianca Piper is cynical and loyal, and she doesn't think she's the prettiest of her friends by a long shot. She's also way too smart to fall for the charms of man-slut and slimy school hottie Wesley Rush. In fact, Bianca hates him. And when he nicknames her "Duffy," she throws her Coke in his face.

But things aren't so great at home right now. Desperate for a distraction, Bianca ends up kissing Wesley. And likes it. Eager for escape, she throws herself into a closeted enemies-with-benefits relationship with Wesley.

Until it all goes horribly awry. It turns out that Wesley isn't such a bad listener, and his life is pretty screwed up, too. Suddenly Bianca realizes with absolute horror that she's falling for the guy she thought she hated more than anyone.

Here's Why I'm Waiting on The Duff:
1. Debut Author
2. Synopsis
3. The Theme
4. Cover

*** This sounds freaking awesome. ***

^^ What are you Waiting for? ^^

4 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Wow this one does look awesome. I don't know why, but something about it just calls out to me. I just added it to my wish list :)

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

I'm really excited for this one too!!

Rowena said...

This one sounds like a good book. I must put it on my list of books that I'm anxiously awaiting. Thanks for the heads up!

Miss Remmers said...

I got this book at BEA10 and I cannot wait to get started reading it!