Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vacation Trip

I have an excuse for not posting lately. My mother is running me ragged trying pack up for our trip out of the country. Somewhere in Latin America. But that's not the point. I've been extremely over my head, because it's been 2 and half years since I have been there. So, this trip is a huge deal for me. And, for some fabulous summer reading at the beach or pool-side, I'm taking this with me:



It's my carry-on bag that I can take on the plane with me. I might be going overboard by taking some to re-read, but hey I'm not accused of "traveling light". And, as long as it's not overweight I'll be fine. Although, I've heard lots of horror stories about traveling like this with books - and Im a little scared - I don't want to have to throw any of them out at the airport against my will.

Second order of business, I'm possibly not going to be posting while I'm there, but there is a teeny tiny chance I will be able to. Anyways, I'm still going to be saving the reviews on the new books I'm reading for when I can post them. So certainly, there's going to be lots of them either when I get back or while I'm there. But, nothing is clear to me right now.

On another topic: The Sea Change contest is still open and you can enter by clicking the giveaway on the sidebar or HERE.
  • Ends July 16 - TOMORROW!
See ya soon, ADIOS!

10 comments:

Diana said...

I hope you have a great time on your vacation trip!

RaĆ­la said...

YAY! Latin America? Come to Brazil, yes? Lol. Hope you have a good trip and enjoy all those awesome books, especially Whisper, which is one of my favorites! :)

Euphoria13 said...

Oh My God!!!! I want your bag of books!!!! ;_; So many books... <3

Hope you have a great trip! And Happy Reading!!!! :D

Dakota said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dakota said...

One word (well two) - AWESOME BAG! I'd be too afraid I would have to throw some out at customs or something. Have fun though :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

ohhh!! omg look at all of those smexy books enjoy! :D

StephTheBookworm said...

I LOVE the bag of books! Enjoy!

librarypat said...

You have most likely already left on your trip. I am guilty of over packing books for a trip. Partly because we do very little sitting around, partly because I always buy bunches of books where ever we go. Of course that isn't traveling out of the country.
Have a good safe trip, and enjoy yourself.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Have a great vacation!! That bag looks like how I pack when I go on vacation!!

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Nothing worse than being stuck without a book.