Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Back + In My Mailbox (30)

Missed me? I've been in Latin America with my family. It was a blast the perfect vacation. And, the fun didn't stop there as I'm now back in the US, and was welcomed with some great books in the mail (below). It was a pretty big abscense so I'll have a contest shortly next week, and this time for real post reviews on the amazing books I read while on vacation.


In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:

+
For Review:
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters (UK)
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent (?)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (ARC)

Won:

Need and Capticate Contest at NeedPixies.com

Dell Mini Computer
One Month of Netflix

Where the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman (ARC)
Deception by Lee Nichols
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
The Fool's Girl by Celia Rees
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Longsted
The Kid Table by Andria Seigel
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin

Best IMM ever! I mean a laptop nobody gives them out for free. Not to mention the great books it came with. Now I don't have to burden my parents to buy me more, lol. Awesome Week! Can't wait for the weekend too come, since school starts this week.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And, NO this blog won't be discontinued. So don't unfollow!

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

19 comments:

Amber Skye said...

Nice to have you back :) We missed you!

You did have an awesome IMM this week. I'm so jealous :P I really enjoyed Halo, and I hope you like it.

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

My Soul to Keep is amazing!

Dazzling Mage said...

Oooh, great books this week!

Happy reading. =)

The Paperback Princess said...

Oooh! You got Hearts at Stake! I really want to read that one! And that's awesome that you got a laptop! *jealous!* lol :)

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Awesome books + laptop! Congrats on your win, that's so cool :)

Happy reading!

Michelle said...

Ummm you won AMAZING stuff! Wow, major congrats to you. ;) Hope you enjoy all your great book and laptop!

librarypat said...

A mini computer (netbook?), how cool is that.
You have a great selection of books to start on.

misha1989 said...

Great books! The Twins' Daughter seems amazing.
I need a new laptop too..my old one gives me headaches
Here's what's In My Mailbox

Jennie Smith said...

Holy junk... GREAT WEEK! I love my laptop and I am sure that your parents appreciate this IMM too!! Stop by and see what I got this week too... www.randomchalktalk.com

Happy reading!

Kathy Martin said...

You got a bunch of good books. I just read a story by Daniel Waters in Kiss Me Deadly and now I want to read his books. I got Halo too. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Ashley's Bookshelf said...

Hi. You have an award here!

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO WIN A LAPTOP? WHERE FROM?

Stopping by from the hop!

I am now a follower of yours will you please return the favor?

Email: ashleysbookshelf@gmail.com

Happy Reading!
Ashley's Bookshelf

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site thebookshopaholic.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

cj'alhafiz said...

an award for your blog!

http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-award-one-lovely-blog.html

Eternal Night said...

You won an award here at my blog.

Anonymous said...

hello


Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.

Cleverly Inked said...

Welcome back!!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

omg you got a fab haul enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and way of thinking, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman

Mad Scientist said...

Girl, a computer. Tis your week!

And all of those yummy books!

WOW!!!!!! I'm now a new follower :)

I"m also very new to the blog world. If you have any tips feel free to pass them along! LOL!

Mad Scientist

check me out @

madsteampunkery.blogspot.com