Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (31)

Still gone? No, officially coming back. I miss blogging, it's making me sick not to be part of the book blogging community here on Blogger. I'm just dying to come back. Yes, I've still been reading, so this means I can make a great comeback with reviews.


In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



For Review:

Contagion by Joanne Dahme

Bought:
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Small IMM, but grateful to be offered a book for review while I was on hiatus. Since, I left I've been slow on the shopping. I've been more focused on finishing the books I have, but I'm getting close to raiding the bookstores this month.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

13 comments:

Misha1989 said...

Contagion seems interesting! I will add it to my TBR. Happy Reading!

mishamary@gmail.com

Diana said...

I've been wanting to read Pretty Little Liars. Can't wait to see what you thought of it!

~The Book Pixie said...

I also got Contagion for review and am looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy your books! :D

~Briana

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

PLL is really great, I just got into the tv show and it's wonderful to see the books come to life.

How come you're on hiatus from blogging, having internet problems or just lack of posting ideas?

Dazzling Mage said...

Contagion looks like an interesting read. Great books this week! =)

Jenny said...

I want to read both of these, you got great books this week! I have first book in Sara Shepard's new series on my list, so I'm excited to read something by her. Enjoy your books!

TheBookishSnob said...

Great mailbox this week so I hope you have loads of fun reading!

Come by and see my experimental IMMB

Kate said...

I love the Pretty Little Liars series! Enjoy your new books. I'm now a follower of your blog. Here is what I got In My Mailbox.

Kate @ Literary Explorations

Book Sake said...

I received Contagion as well, it looks really good from the description! Enjoy!

Tara said...

I've read the Pretty Little Liars series - very easy, fun, light reads. Hope you enjoy!

A. Knight said...

Hi,

Contagion has a great cover. Definitely looks interesting! As far as Pretty Little Liars, I'm looking forward to hear how that one turns out. Unfortunately, I missed the show as intriguing as it looked. Nice pickup!

Happy Sunday! And enjoy your new reads!

~Asher

Jessica Lawlor said...

I hope you love PLL! I'm almost done the series and it is SO GOOD. I have one book to go!

Enjoy :)

Tara said...

I'm excited for Contagion! Looks great - can't wait to see what you think about it. I want to read the PLL series, but I started watching the show first and I'm so in love with the show that I don't want to ruin anything for me by reading the books. Anyway, hope you enjoy your books!

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week :)