Saturday, November 13, 2010

In My Mailbox (34)

Yes, I took a short leave, but I'm in the process of coming back. The books I've been reading have been blowing me away, I just want to comeback and share the experience.


In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:



Bought:

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Other:

Historical Fiction Books, etc I got at a sale for free

Whirlwind by Cathy Marie Hake
A Lady of Hidden Intent by Tracie Peterson
The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist
Sonnet of a Dead Contessa by Gilbert Morris
Left Behind by Time LaHaye

So-so IMM, but I'm just getting back to purchasing books after I took a break from buying books until I read most of my TBR pile. I'm so excited for Twilight, I can't explain how much.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

Dazzling Mage said...

Awesome books this week! A Lady of Hidden Intent and Whirlwind seems like amazing reads! Enjoy. =)

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

I need to hurry up and read Twilight already!

Alison said...

Welcome back! I've always meant to read Lovely Bones. The Contessa cover is very pretty - elegant.
New follower!
My IMM

Candace said...

Lovely Bones is good! You haven't read Twilight?! Well, hope you love it!
Candace @ Candace's Book Blog

Casey said...

Great Books! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

Barb said...

Wow! I like the selection of books! I understand what you are saying about your TBR pile - mine will need it's own room soon....I think I'm on a buying ban (but Santa is welcome to drop some in my stocking ;) ) Drop by my blog if you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Damn, pretty great information. How will I find this RSS?

Jane Flouee
spy camera finder

Chrystal said...

I have given you an award over at http://snowdropdreams.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-award-from-holly-schindler.html