Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.

Here's what I got this week:


Bought:

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
Firespell by Cloe Neill


This week's stash has some comteportary and paranoral YA. More books to add to my rather small TBR. It's finally shrinking and I'm relieved. I must say, I'm trying to break the pattern of just updating with IMMs on Saturdays. And, believe me I want to get back more than ever. This is the last time you'll hear me say this, I'll be back to bloggin regularly this week for sure! So look out for more!

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

8 comments:

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

I've heard so many great things about Firespell---and the next installment is due out soon! That's exciting! I haven't gotten around to reading it, so maybe I'll wait for the second one and read them both in one shot.

Enjoy your books and have a great week!

♥Iffath said...

I've heard lots about both of these books! Must check them out soon..enjoy! x

Queen N said...

What a beautiful cover - 'The Summer of Skinny Dipping'. Makes me want to escape to a beach somewhere ...

Happy Reading

Kelly said...

The Summer of Skinny Dipping is soooo good. I just read and reviewed it last week and completely fell in love with it. I'm so excited that it's the first book in a trilogy. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

TheBookishSnob said...

Fire Spell is a great book so I hope you enjoy it. Have a fun week!
You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

thereadingdate said...

I have not read either of these, but will have to check them out! They both look good. Happy reading!

Alison said...

Great books. I want to read Firespell.
My IMM

She Known As Jess. said...

Ohhh, those look good as :) Nice as :)

Jess :)
http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/