Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (38)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Here's what I got this week:



Bought:

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Justin Bieber: Step 2 Forever ()

I've been recently buying more books that the usual online and hope it becomes a habit. I'm so lucky my parents aren't complaining about me using their credit card. I'm having a blast reading my TBR pile. But, for now I'm planning to stop reading and catch up on reviews that aren't written yet.

Expect see more from me this upcoming week!

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great mailbox. I got Dark Mirror a while ago and really loved it. Can't wait for more in the series. Happy reading!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Yay good to see you posting missy! Hope you enjoy your books :)

Lynn said...

I'm curious of what you'll think of the Bieber book!

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

I loved Dark Mirror, and you got it at such a great price! :D

Safari Poet said...

I haven't read Need yet and I've been hearing a lot of good things about Dark Mirror. Not a Bieber fan (not a hater either), hope you enjoy them.

Happy reading!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Captivate has such a pretty cover. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

кєяo said...

I have seen the Dark Mirror on so many blogs. Have a great time reading your books. My IMM

Sally said...

Great books. Loved Dark Mirror.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Christy @ReaderBee said...

I'm really looking forward to reading Dark Mirror! Captivate was great! Enjoy your awesome books!

Frosy said...

I loved Captivate! I need to read Entice soon though.

http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-3.html