Saturday, May 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Here's what I got this week:



For Review:

Moonglass by Jessi Kirby ()

Borrowed:
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

Tiny IMM. But, I admit that I must be pleased that we're finally back to business. I'm excited for both of these books, that I'm actually reading currently. This past week I've been involuntarily been working on a 7 page research paper that has been not only depriving me from sleep, but also from posting. Although, I'm glad that most is already done, so that means I get to go crazy posting reviews this upcoming week. Needless to say, this week, I return!

Not to mention summer is just around the corner telling me there will be alot in store for this blog
.

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

15 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Moonglass is really good! Hope you enjoy your new books. :D

~Briana

Spellboundbybooks Melissa said...

Great IMM. Love the Sookie Stackhouse series.

Happy Reading

Yas said...

i haven't read moonglass yet but i've heard so many good things about it. enjoy!

Book Monster said...

I love the cover of Moonglass :) I hope you enjoy the books you got. Happy Reading XD

MarjoleinBookBlog said...

lovely books! This is my IMM:
http://marjoleinbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

Jess @ мαувє ιтѕ ℓσνє said...

*O* Moonglass! I've seen that book almost everywhere, it seems good. && A 7 page paper o__o" I do hope you finish soon! I have a lot of projects & a 2 page essay to do today =/ Happy reading! Maybe you could visit my IMM here:
http://maybeitzlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-3.html

Devan said...

Moonglass is on my TBR list. I love the Sookie series :) Happy Reading

Jessicas-Bookshelf said...

LOVE the sookie series. SO excited for Dead Reckoning and Season 4 to start!

Here's Mine

Katie said...

Great IMM! I'm looking forward to your review of Moonglass. Sounds really good.
Happy reading!

Jenny N. said...

I've heard some good things about Moongalss. Hope you enjoy it :)

Frosy said...

I have seen Moonglass all over the place. I think I need to read it. lol
http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-5.html

Sapphired Dragon said...

Nice IMM! Moon glass sounds good. Check out what I got this week here: http://sapphireddragon.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Happy Reading! :-)

Safari Poet said...

I really want to read Moonglass. I've heard good things about it.

Happy reading :-)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Nice books! I really want to read Moonglass, and I think I just ordered it last week from Amazon... lol, my memory sucks. I'll just wait and see what shows up. I also have that exact version of Dead Until Dark, but I got it at a China airport for a rip-off $14, haha. I was desperate to read something on my 14 hour ride back! Have you read the whole series? :)

Enjoy!

Grace Fonseca said...

You got moonglass. Well i can't read to read your review. Come check out my IMM. I definitely like your colors. Come check out my blog.