Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (44)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Here's what I got this week:



From Harlequin Teen:

Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

Other:
Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
The Good Husband of Zebra Drive by Alexander McCall Smith
The Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander McCall Smith
Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel
The Centurion's Wife by Davis Bunn & Janette Oke

Still Tiny IMMs..... Same old, same old nothing changed since I last posted. Still can't understand what's wrong with me. I seem to keep reading books, it's just I never get down to writing reviews. Mostly, because when I try it's been weeks or months since I read the book. Maybe, my next attempt will be successful, we'll see!

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

13 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Past Midnight is one I've been wanting to read. Enjoy all your books! :D

~Briana

Staysi said...

Past Midnight is really good! I just finished it. Hope you like it :)

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Chioma ~Black and Blue Ink Reviews~ said...

Elisha's Bones sounds and looks really good! Hope you enjoy!!!

The Slowest Bookworm said...

Past Midnight is one I really want to read too :D

Al said...

i havent heard of most of those- except Past Midnight- which looks good!
enjoy!
-Al

MY IMM: http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm.html

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

I hope you enjoy Past Midnight, it looks great!

basma aal said...

Great books this week. Enjoy them all.

Bailey said...

I also got Past Midnight this week. =)

Kristin said...

You have a nice mailbox this week. Past Midnight sounds like such a great book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I've never read anything my Alexander McCall Smith. I really should.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

I'm really curious about Past Midnight. I'll have to check it out. Hope you enjoy your books!

My IMM

Mia said...

An awesome week! Great stuff... I can't wait to read Past Midnight :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books