Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It is a list of the books that I've received over the previous week, either in the mail, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Here's what I got this week:


Won From Macmillan Children's Publishing Group:

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
Pearl by Jo Knowles
The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines
The Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly

Long time no see! To be honest, I don't know if I could ever be dedicated to this blog full-time like in the past. It's not to say I'll never come back, I love the memories I have of this blog and book lover community here. It's a lot to give up, but if I ever have any reviews I'll still post them here. It saddens me to say this, but with my last year of highschool and college classes I don't know if I could keep up. I don't even know if I could still read as much as I read this summer over 30+ books!

^^^ Now I want to see what you got in your mailbox.... ^^^

4 comments:

Keturcullen1340 said...

I won a pack with Paradise and My life Undecided in it too! I loved My Like Undecided, but I haven't read Paradise yet. Thanks and enjoy!

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

congrats on the win! btw you could still keep up your blogging, just maybe slow it down a bit while your super-busy. just like you said, it would be a shame to ditch all the work you put in!

:)

Peggy said...

Hi, new follower! Pearl looks like a good one, it's on my wishlist! Here is my IMM: Pawing Through Books

Kristin said...

Nice set of books this week. Paradise looks like a good book.
Happy reading,
Book Sniffers Anonymous